Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

, Ia m on an E2 visa, sponsored by my company. I have

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ia m on an E2 visa, sponsored by my company. I have just got married to another British citizen in the US on a company visa and we want him to come on to mine, so that he can change jobs. How can we do this quickly?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is his visa that he is currently on?

Is he also on an E-2 or is he on an ESTA Visa Waiver? Or what type of visa? This is VERY important to be able to answer your question. It does not cost you anything else to respond to me as you are not charged per question, per response nor per answer, so please respond. Thank you.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I want to help you, but I need to know what type of visa he is currently on. Please respond. Thank you.

If he is on an ESTA, he CANNOT change status from ESTA to E-2. If he is on an H-1B or H-2B, for example, you can file an I-539 for him after you marry and prove your current status and have him change from his current status to E-2. Here is a link:

http://www.USCIS.gov/I-539

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!