Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have been married too my wife months and now i want a

Customer Question

i have been married too my wife for 4 months and now i want a divorce all she has is a work authorization card how do i stop the process?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

As long as there is no abuse on your part, you could just ignore the process and not go to the interview and they will deny her green card. If you want to be more active about it, you can write a letter to USCIS and send that letter with a copy of the I-130 and I-485 receipts to the service center handling the case (the address is found on the receipts) and explain that you want to withdraw the forms. You don't have to give an explanation. It is up to you if you want to.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks what do I have to put in this latter besides the receipt like her name social ect and I have a affidavit and now she's trying to get me to pay for her taxi ride to and from work do I have to give her the money?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
letter

No, you don't have to give her any money, and no, you don't have to put in her social, but you can. Other than what I explained should be in the letter and the copies of the receipts, you don't need anything else. If you like, get your letter notarized to give it more legitimacy. Other than that, you should be fine.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!

Hello Dylan. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!