Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My H1 extension was filed on October 8th and I provided my

Customer Question

FOR JUDITH: My H1 extension was filed on October 8th and I provided my families information around the same time but the attorney never sent the I539 for signature. My case was upgraded to premium on Jan 28th and on Feb 5th I have an RFE which is not yet received by my attorney/employer. I changed job on November 5th and my previous employer had filed the I539 for my family for an extension back in August but I do not know the current status of that. My current attorney does not seem too interested in the case as it seems he has got a bigger corporate engagement and he has been very non responsive over last month and a half. Can I rely on the attorney or will it be safer to have my family travel back to the home country.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

I will opt out because of low value.

Judith