Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Please pull up the last information on our last email

Customer Question

FOR JUDITH”Please pull up the last information on our last email conversation. Here is a link I would like you to review for applicability in my case. http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/filing-i-192-waiver-forgiveness-inadmissibility.htmlAre you aware of this process? What has been your experience with success in this plea? There are compelling mitigating circumstances in the 30 year old federal criminal case that would be supportive a this motion
Please advise.***** *****
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Yes, this is the 212d3 waiver I explained to you in my previous answer and gave you the link to.

Generally one does not file the I-192 until they request the consul to use their discretion in granting the waiver. I gave you suggestions in your previous question of documentation which he would pull together to show rehabilitation and evidence of his son's graduation. Other than that he has no compelling reasons.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith, sorry for the confusion on this matter. I have been in communication with my friend regarding the protocol.
In your first correspondence of Jan 21 referring to the INA 212d3 you said, "She bets a maximum 30 days." Can you please clarify?

Typo, she "gets" only 30 days.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
30 days from to gather and submit the 212d3
Paul
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith - I have studied the link below. Please review. Do I understand that the US Embassy in Bogota, Colombia is where all the the requests and subsequent interviews take place?Also, does a form I-122 have any relevancy to what we are trying to accomplish?http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/getting-visitor-visa-criminal-record.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith - What about Form I-130 filing by the daughter who is a US citizen, to bring her alien mother to the USA?I know I am peppering you with questions but time is of the essence. I have been charged for another month already and need to research how the costing works. I the mean time please just indicate that you are receiving my questions and if you feel a telephone call would be more effective, we can schedule a call. Please advise ASAP. Thank you Judith, Paul

I am happy to have you pepper me with questions but this is a new issue and the rules require you to begin a new question thread with the new issue. I can loose my job if you don't do that.

You may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR JUDITH
Judith - I have studied the link below. Please review. Do I understand that the US Embassy in Bogota, Colombia is where all the the requests and subsequent interviews take place?Also, does a form I-122 have any relevancy to what we are trying to accomplish?http://www.alllaw.com/articles…
10 February 2016 05:29 Judith - What about Form I-130 filing by the daughter who is a US citizen, to bring her alien mother to the USA?I know I am peppering you with questions but time is of the essence. I have been charged for another month already and need to research how the costing works. I the mean time please just indicate that you are receiving my questions and if you feel a telephone call would be more effective, we can schedule a call. Please advise ASAP. Thank you Judith, Paul
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For JudithThis is not good Judith. What have I done to offend you? Why have you pulled out from this case? Help me understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR JUDITH
Please advise as to what is going on. Thank you, Paul
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR JUDITH
I'm confused Judith, you have stopped corresponding to me and no one from Just Answer has responded. Paul ***