Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have neighbors who are chinese. They're having difficulty

Customer Question

I have neighbors who are chinese. They're having difficulty dealing with their legalization. They are hard working, honest, prosperous people; a plus to our country. Can you you give them some help? They're afraid of being deported.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is it that I can answer for you in regards ***** ***** situation?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
pleease call
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, so I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Also, please note: there is a message that the payment for the call failed. Please contact customer service to work this out so the call may be executed by whichever expert takes it.

Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am very happy to have a telephone discussion with you but there seems to be a problem with your payment. Credit card companies often will not approve this charge thinking there is some issue with fraud.

Please contact your credit card company to determine if they have put a hold on this charge.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

There still seems to be an issue with your credit card authorization for this call. Please contact your credit card company or customer service.

Judith