Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am a professor at the University of Buffalo I'm a sponsor

Customer Question

Hello, My name is***** am a professor at the University of Buffalo I'm a sponsor for a J1 holder and had some questions about early termination of the J1 sponsorhip
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I recently hired a postdoctoral scientist from South Korea under the J1 visa program I am the sponsor at the Medical School of UB However, the performance of this employee is unsatisfactory and there is misconduct of the scholar
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

That's a shame to hear that this scholar has abused this benefit. What questions do you have for me?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Here is the official link:

http://j1visa.state.gov/sponsors/how-to-administer-a-program/

You would update the SEVIS and here is a link:

http://j1visa.state.gov/sponsors/current/sevis/

You could also contact ICE and inform them:

https://www.ice.gov/contact

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello professor. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.