Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I was wondering if you can let me know whether I am eligible

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if you can let me know whether I am eligible to work in US or not I am a british citzen and my company has some job fo me in USA is there any temp work visa available other than H1, L1
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am an UK employee and want to move on an assignment temp. in USA
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Those are the most common visas that are available for work in the US. There are a few other visas for specific type of work such as for media personnel, Individual/Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group coming to perform (P1),

or individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry) or individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry (O1), or one for practical training and employment and for sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country through participation in an international cultural exchange program (Q1).

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

HI again.. it has been a few days since I last answered your question. I was just checking in to see whether you had any questions or clarifications. I would like to earn your positive rating so hopefully you can issue one. Thanks!