Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My issue is regarding a K-1 visa
, I was wondering if

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** issue is regarding a K-1 visa
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was wondering if there is a way to expedite the application process so me and my fiance had applied in 2014 and the visa was issued to the embassy in madrid spain but due to an illness in his family and his visa in spain expiring he had to return to colombia so now we are submitting another application and want to know if since we were approved once that we could expedite the process if this application
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello? is someone answering my question?
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately, there is no specific category for expediting the K-1 visa based on having had one approved before. The first one has expired so you would need to apply all over again. You can try to request expedited processing based one of these reasons found here: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria Other than that, I'm sorry but it would be regular processing. THe good thing is that you already know exactly what you need to send so hopefully you can send everything correctly the first time and that should save some time.

I hope you'll be able to rate me based on my service to you and not whether the news are good or bad.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again.. it has been a few days since I last answered your question. I was just checking in to see whether you had any questions or clarifications. Please let me know.

I would like to earn your positive rating so hopefully you can issue one. Thanks!