Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

, i got an G56 latter
,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i got an G56 latter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Sounds like you applied for Adjustment of Status and it is an appointment for an interview, correct? How are you applying?

Excuse me, but you didn't ask any questions. You just made a statement, "i got an G56 latter" I am trying to get more information about your case. You are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond. What is the basis of your Adjustment of Status and what questions do you have for me?