Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My F1 was terminated.
, I was issued a F1 gate

Customer Question

My F1 was terminated .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was issued a F1 for golden gate university for spring 2016 . i landed in US on dEC 18 2015 . Then i decided to transfer to college in New yokr. GGU transfer process took longer than month . Now they told me it has to be within month and they told me i odnt have to attend classes. Now they called me yesterday and told me they are terminating me. What should i do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

So it is GGU that failed to process your transfer on time? Are you still attending Golden Gate University?