Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Judith This is ***** *****
, I have H1 from employer A

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Judith This is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have H1 from employer A which started on oct 2015 and I transfered to employer B on same time and we got a RFE and we responded back and now we got denial I have already started working for employer B with the receipt I am still waiting for reasons for denial.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

To be clear you had a change of petition and new approved H1B to begin 10/01/15.

You never went to work for Co A.

Co B filed a change of employer for you but you had no pay stubs to show you were in status working for company A on 10/01. Instead you went to work for Co B.

USCIS denied your petition or approved the petition for B without approving a new I-94?

Judith