Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I need to prove I make a certain income services. My parents

Customer Question

I need to prove I make a certain income for immigration services. My parents pay for my rent and car insurance. Can I claim this money on my taxes as income? What about child support - can I claim that? Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 10 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

If you understand that, please answer the following:

For which benefit or form is this?

How old are you that you still get child support?