How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ms. Judith
, I have a question about transferring

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Ms. Judith
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a question about transferring school. I'm an International student. I finished an English course on 17 Dec 2015. I have 60 days to apply to a new school or leave US. I have applied to SPSCC within 60 days But after 60 days I change to another university to study Master degree Is is legal?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello thank you for requesting me and I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Have you gotten an I-20 from SPSCC yet?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more information about these school?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Ms Judith. I think I can answer my question by searching this website
Can I have my money back?
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

You need to commence your course of study at the SPSCC with this I-20 so that you can do a transfer out from SPSCC to the school where you want to do your Master program.

Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Sure, just contact customer service. I was on a telephone call with a customer who had requested and paid for that. Sorry for the delay and all the best.


Related Immigration Law Questions