Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Ms. Judith
, I have a question about transferring

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Ms. Judith
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a question about transferring school. I'm an International student. I finished an English course on 17 Dec 2015. I have 60 days to apply to a new school or leave US. I have applied to SPSCC within 60 days But after 60 days I change to another university to study Master degree Is is legal?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello thank you for requesting me and I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Have you gotten an I-20 from SPSCC yet?

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more information about these school?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Ms Judith. I think I can answer my question by searching this website https://www.ice.gov/sevis/f1-transfers#_Toc174419555
Can I have my money back?

You need to commence your course of study at the SPSCC with this I-20 so that you can do a transfer out from SPSCC to the school where you want to do your Master program.

Sure, just contact customer service. I was on a telephone call with a customer who had requested and paid for that. Sorry for the delay and all the best.

Judith