Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Why is it so hard to renew the card, I signed the form I-407

Customer Question

why is it so hard to renew the green card, I signed the form I-407 some 30yrs ago and because I went to get SSA benefits I was told that I needed to renewed such card, but now the INS is denying it and I already paid fees and now the appeal fees, what rights or options do I have. thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

If you abandoned your status executing I-407 in 1987 why are you appealing the abandonment. Once you make that decision of your own free will, what is your ground to appeal the choice?

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith