Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

How can I fill up affidavit of support on line wife direct

Customer Question

how can I fill up affidavit of support on line for my wife direct to NVC and what kind of form Iam using my parents income in addition to my income
Submitted: 10 months ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you file an I-864 and did your parent file their ow I-864?

How did you file? Some consulates require you to file online and others by mail.

What are the first 3 letters of the case number?

Judith

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I AM STILL GOING TO FILL UP ON LINE THE CASE NUMBER ***** MNL(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IAM ON THE LIBRARY RIGHT NOW TRYING TO FILL UP ON LINE AND TRYING TO SUBMIT AND WANTED TO SCHEDULE FOR AN INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH FEBRUARY IF POSSIBLE OR THE LATEST WILL BE MARCH FOR I WANTED TO PICK HER UP WHILE IAM AVAILABLE FOR MY JOB IS SEASONAL IN ALASKA
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I CANT TALK COZ IAM IN THE LIBRARY I ALREADY PUT A DOWN PAYMENT AND SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL
Expert:  Judith replied 10 months ago.

You cannot file the I-864 or the DS-230 online because Manila does not accept electronic applications.

You will delay the case if you do not send it to the address for the NVC in Portsmouth.

Even with a free trial you have to rate my answer for the company to pay me.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith