Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

MY QUESTION IS I GOT TRANSPORTATION COMPANY AND I HAVE

Customer Question

HEY, MY QUESTION IS I GOT TRANSPORTATION COMPANY AND I HAVE SPONSORED A WORKER HE HAS WORKRD AND GOT PR NEARLY 8 MONTHS AGO.
BUT I WOULD LIKE RELEASE HIM BECAUSE HE IS GETTING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES IN HIS WORK FIELD.
SO CAN YOU SUGGEST ME HOW TO DO THIS
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

He became a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident through your sponsorship 8 months ago and has been working for you all this time in that sponsored position?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hey so what would be answer to above question

Well, I asked because I wanted to make sure that he worked for you for 8 months after he got his green card through you. I will assume that he has worked for you for 8 months or more in the position that you sponsored him for to get a green card. Luckily, the law doesn't say how long he has to work for you, but most attorneys recommend around 6 months to avoid any issues with USCIS wanting to investigate for fraud which sometimes happens when the person files for U.S. Citizenship. Since he has already worked for you for 2 months beyond the 6 month recommendation, then he should have no problem moving on. That is very kind of you to look out for his best interests.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. I believe I gave you an answer that was good news and probably what you were hoping for. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!