Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am rv thanks mam mam i need some small advise from u can u

Customer Question

Customer: hi i am rv thanks mam mam i need some small advise from u can u please help me mam i am a student i am currently on f1 visa mam and i have been recently applied for my opt ead mam
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: CASE # ***** DATE: 03/03/15DISPOSITION DATE: 03/04/15 CHARGES:1. BREACH OF PEACE [DISORDERLY PERSONS] DISPOSITION:1. REMANDED TO JERSEY CITY MUNICIPAL COURT05/21/15 - GUILTYCOSTS / FINESCDR # ***** 0906 IDENTIFIERS:NAME: DOB: 07/21/91ADDRESS: 613 VALLEY BROOK AVENUE, LYNDHURST, NJSSN N/A**NJ INDICTABLE OFFENSE IS COMPARABLE TO A FELONY**NJ DISORDERLY PERSONS IS COMPARABLE TO A MISDEMEANOR in my background check those are the records it is displaying mam due to some depression and anxiety i have gone thru those situations mam and will it effect my opt denial or what i need to do mam some of my frnds advised me to go for epungement if i really need to do or what i can do can u please advise me mam i am a very good person mam but my bad time i have been thru those situations
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can anyone advise me what i can do..i want to stay in us..
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi mam are you there
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Why were you charged with disorderly conduct? What did you allegedly do?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I simple disorderly conduct should not necessarily cause a denial of your F-1 student status as long as you did not admit to any of the elements of a more serious crime. When you renew your status or apply for a change of status or when you travel, you will need to have a certified copy of the police report and court disposition so that you can prove the details of your situation and how the case closed. I would get three sets of certified copies. One to submit to USCIS when you have to apply for something, one to have with you whenever you travel back into the U.S., and one to keep safe as a backup. And also, sealing or expunging the case does NOT erase it from government records. Immigration can ALWAYS see that arrest and conviction. So if you seal or expunge, you must still report it to USCIS when they ask in forms or in person.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!