Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

This is vamsi My issue is I have valid h1b with stamping,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi this is vamsi My issue is I have valid h1b with stamping, Can I go back to my home country for 1 week and again come back. Will there be any issue at port of entry
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think it is not an issue, Just asking can I pass the boarder and return back in `0 days 10 days will there be an issue? for this?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

As long as you have a valid H1B visa stamp you will be eligible to enter

It is ALWAYS advisable to carry with you pay stubs from last month or 2 and a letter from employer you are on holiday and returning to work for them.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith