Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How are you
, yes i spoke to you yesterday too but i

Customer Question

Customer: hello ***** ***** how are you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes i spoke to you yesterday too but i lost in contact with you...anyways my sisterinlaw is widow since 2008 i lost my brother in afghanistan as a interpreter working with us army...in july 2008
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long sir
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: how long do i have to wait
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
somebody available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay actually my sister in law is widow and her husband passaway in 2008 in afghanistan....she bacme permanat resident 3.26.2009....and then she applied for reentery permit for two years so she went to pakistan in 6-20-2010 and came back to usa on 5-19-2012 till present...can she apply for n400 citizenship and she has all those 5 years irs incomtax.....also if you can help me fill the part no 9 in n400 citizenship form...thanks and let me know or call me at xxxxxxxx....please...