Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Please answer the below question. I was told by one of the

Customer Question

Please answer the below question.I was told by one of the immigration lawyer that those who moved to new client after April and before Aug 15 must file amendment not later than 15th Jan 2016 as per Uscis. Is this statement correct?
If the ammendment filed this week for the change of client happened in Jul15 leads to its denial/RFE for late filing?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Yes, that is true. It must be filed bu January 15th, 2016.

If you file it this week are still on time. You have until JANUARY 15th. IT would not be a late filing if it is filed by January 15th.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sounds relieved. Please pass on if you have a link for the same just for a reference.

Sure I will gladly give you the reference. Here is it: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2015/2015-0721_Simeio_Solutions_Transition_Guidance_Memo_Format_7_21_15.pdf

Please remember that I will only receive credit if you rate my answer after I give this answer. Thank you in advance.