Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Need 8840 expert to answer question

Customer Question

Need 8840 expert to answer question
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Arnie,

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important because do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

What is 8840?

Are you seeking immigration assistance?

If so, what is your question?

If not, what kind of assistance do you seek?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a scam the site is. How can an immigration lawyer not know what a
8840 is. That's like a tax lawyer not knowing what a 1040 is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will complain to Paypal

Not quite. There is no such thing as an immigration form 8840. So you are either not asking about US immigration or you are asking about a tax form. There is a tax form 8840 relating to aliens, but that is not an immigration matter.

Perhaps you made a mistake, as sometimes happens. We are all humans, we make mistakes; I will not fault you for that.

It would be better if you would just be patient with me and answer my questions. That way, I can direct you to the right topic area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think that I can learn much from you.
Good Luck.

Best of luck to you sire/madam. I'm sure you will find out that I was right all along - an immigration attorney has nothing to do with your tax issues.