Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

My name is ***** ***** Horowitz. I own a timeshare at the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Horowitz. I own a timeshare at the Westin, been going to St John for over 10 years. Leaving tomorrow AM on Jet Blue. I lost my US passport. I was born in USA (New York City), have lived in USA all my life.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Leaving tomorrow AM for 2 weeks at Westin. (Own a timeshare there). Flight leaves tomorrow around 11:00 AM, Lost my passport (probably thrown out by mistake). What can I do? My husband has his up-to-date passport.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. I'm going out to eat. My cell phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

You can apply on Monday for an emergency passport. You won't be leaving on a plane tomorrow. With all the terrorist activity, no one without a passport is allowed to board a plane.

Where do you live and I will find the nearest emergency passport office for you.

Have you taken out all the drawers of the chest where you kept the passport? I have had many clients find their passport between drawers. They slipped inbetween them.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

Here is the link to where you can get a passport same day

http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/where-to-apply/agencies.html

Please consider that I do not run the passport agency but can only help you get a passport as quickly as the process allows.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful. Experts are only compensated for their time if you give a positive rating.

I did not control the process unfortunately I have no ability to work magic. I can only give an honest answer.

Judith