Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I'm working A with a H1B valid till 7Jun2016. Employer filed

Customer Question

Customer: Hi i'm working for employer A with a H1B valid till 7Jun2016. Employer B filed for H1B I-129 on 29May 2015 and is approved on 20oct2015. but i still working with employer A and not plans to join Employer B. is there any action item from my end to uscis that im not going to join Employer B? i have travel plan in Feb2016 for my visa stamping with Employer A, do this new H1B for Employer B whom im never joined will cause any issues?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi i'm working for employer A with a H1B valid till 7Jun2016. Employer B filed for H1B I-129 on 29May 2015 and is approved on 20oct2015. but i still working with employer A and not plans to join Employer B. is there any action item from my end to uscis that im not going to join Employer B? i have travel plan in Feb2016 for my visa stamping with Employer A, do this new H1B for Employer B whom im never joined will cause any issues?Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/immigration-law/9e3iw-new-employer-trying-transfer-h-1b-attorney.html#ixzz3w2MfJKoj
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Happy New Year, and thank you for requesting me. Luckily, there is nothing that you need to do to inform USCIS. You can work for either employer, just not both at the same time if both are full-time. So you could leave A to work for B for a few months, then leave B to go back to A, etc. As far as travel, just take with you a current employment letter on company letterhead, and your last 3 to 6 paycheck stubs. That should be enough for you to travel.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. You can do that by clicking on 3, 4, or 5 stars. Your question does not close if you have more questions and you are not charged again. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for you kindness and respect. Good luck to you.