Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I live Atlanta GA I need a lawyer to help me file

Customer Question

I live Atlanta GA I need a lawyer to help me file for my citizenship where can I go
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

How long have you been a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Five years this month
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like you to help me file for my citizenship I need to make an appointment

Ok. Are you looking for representation from an attorney? Do you have any crimes in your background? Long trips?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No

Ok. Do you have any specific questions for me?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Here is the official link on applying for U.S. Citizenship:

http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization

If you are looking for direct representation, I can certainly provide it. However, it is a small additional fee that the website forces me to send you before I can send you my contact information. I can keep it low. If you accept it, we can speak in private. If not, that's ok too. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!