Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Just got an email stating that my tourist B1 visa has been

Customer Question

Customer: Just got an email stating that my tourist B1 visa has been revoked, is that the way the Immigration Department notifies visa holders?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tourist Visa was issued in 2007 valid to 2017.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 11 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important because do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

What is the email address from which the email was sent?

It would be useful to actually see the email. If you can take a screen shot of the email and attach it, or scan and attach it, that would be ideal. I can review it to determine legitimacy.