Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If someone was an Parole since 1989 from Cuba can they still

Customer Question

If someone was an Parole since 1989 from Cuba can they still file their I-485. I have their I-94 which says It was granted with their A# ***** it. it also says under Section 212.12 (b) (1) of I&N Act? Is it to late to do this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important because do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

Why has this person not applied already? Is there something in their history or record that would be a problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard this question

I am happy to assist you. I just need all of the information so I can provide the most effective assistance to you.