Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Morning sir.
, I was charge in the past with

Customer Question

Customer: morning sir.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was charge in the past with solicitation of prostitute. I want to file the I485 and the question about have you ever committed a CMIT? should I answer no since my charge was reduice to desorderly conduct
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I don't mind
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Were you charged with solicitation of prostitution or disorderly conduct? What year was this? What sentence were you given?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged with solicitation of prostitution. My lawyer was able to reduce it to disorderly conduct. So final conviction is disorderly conduct.
It took place in 2013 and a was given 1 year probation. Case sealed.

If you are talking about PART 3 , question 1a. you would answer NO because that is asking about a crime for which you have NOT been arrested and you were arrested. For question 1b you would answer yes because you have been arrested for violating a law. 3a would also be no since you were not convicted of Prostitution.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Jennifer, sorry for the late reply.I had other follow up question that needed answered:
1.) how many people is in the household ( Part 3 of sponsorship application. Also, my wife is sponsoring me and we have no children.)
2.) Being that this is my second time filing, I filed once with my previews wife and case was abandoned. I am still working with the social security gain since that time. Do I have to reveal that I am working illegally with that SSN on the application?
3.)My wife

Hello again.. that would actually be considered a new topic that would require a new post, but I'll be happy to answer it for you this time.

1) If it it just you and your wife in the household, then it is considered 2 people.

2) Yes, if you have been working you should be honest about it.

Hope that helps and hope that I have now earned your positive rating. Thank you!