Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My wife and I left USA on September 2014 with an USCIS

Customer Question

My wife and I left USA on September 2014 with an USCIS approved H1B visa for myself, visa to be issued at the US consulate in Bucharest, Romania. On Sept 16th, 2014 the consular officer put our visa aplication on administrative processing. He also revoked without prejudice our valid B1/B2 valid visas. After 10 months, on July 2015 we received a NOIR and RFE. We submitted the requested evidence ontime. Since August 12th USCIS resumed working on my case but no adjudication yet. What's the time frame we should receive an adjudication? USCIS refuses to give anymore updates to my wife. Our immigration lawyer is not enquiring with USCIS at all about our case. What can we do to speed up an adjudication?
N.B.: My wife is the 100% owner of the petitioning US LLC and I am the beneficiary. We both entered US in B1/B2 statusin September 2013
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

Can you please confirm you are still outside the US?