Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

It in reference to visa card of person I believe is faking

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, it in reference to visa card of person I believe is faking her name
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, how can I send copy
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

Please provide me with some background to your question.

Why do you think it is fake?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can a person claiming to be from another country. (ex. West Africa) been issued a US Visa?
Does the Visa suppose to display a fingerprint on it?

Are you referring to someone who claims to be from Ghana?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was waste of my money

Did you meet this person online? Then establish a relationship with this person. They started asking for money to come visit, maybe thousands of dollars?

No, it's not a waste of time or money. You will receive automatic offers for a phone call. Ignore them. I am here helping you. It just takes time. You did not provide me with a lot of information, so I have to ask a lot of questions to determine what is going on. I cannot read minds, as much as I would want to.

So please, answer those questions I've asked so I can continue to help you. Or you can just scan and attach the document if you want me to look at it to tell you if it is a fake.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for time, but I ask a clear question that is not being answer. Again, you have taken my money and will not answer simple what.How do recognize a fake visa?Again, a waste of money and time

You cannot expect to get a straight answer to if a visa is fake if you have not given me a single description. That does not make sense.

Here is your answer, based on the very limited information you've provided me.

ANSWER: Yes, they can be issued a visa from Ghana. No the visa does not have a fingerprint scan on it.

But just because there is no fingerprint on a real visa and there is no fingerprint on this visa, it does not mean this one is not a fake. There is a big scam coming from Ghana. I can look at the visa and tell you right away it is fake because I am an immigration lawyer and I see them every single day. You are not an immigration lawyer, so you might not know or recognize something is wrong.

I'm just trying to help you. I don't know why you are so angry with me. I'm trying to protect you from a scam, and the only way I can do that is if you work with me.

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to help you and we can close this question.

Thank you!