Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Anuradha Khemka I am in my 7th year of h1- my I-140

Customer Question

Customer: Anuradha Khemka I am in my 7th year of h1-b my I-140 appliaction ha been filed, but is not approved yet Can i switch jobs?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have completed 6 year on h1-b already, green card is in process. I-140 has been filed but not approved yet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

How much time is remaining on your current, 7th year H1B?