Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I have a problem with my immigration case, embassy in cairo

Customer Question

Good morning, i have a problem with my immigration case , embassy in cairo asked me to start filling up DS 260 but i'm getting a sign in error each time i try to access .
i'm trying to contact the embassy since more than a month but there are no feedback .
what i can do ?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great , i tried also to contact the NVC and they told me that yes my invoice ID is not working and this because of U.S embassy in cairo ..... they cannot correct that in the NVC only the U.S embassy cairo can do it .again U.S embassy at cairo do not answer e-mails , the issue is i already completed my medical examination and losing now the validity.any advise ?
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried also calling them or only email?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
e-mails and letters ,. but unfortunately there are no phone .... they don't have number

Yes, you can try contacting them at +20 2 27973300

or if not Telephone: (20-3)(###) ###-####/p>

Hope that is helpful and hope you can now issue a positive rating. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry another questionnormal medical examination validaity as far as i know is 6 months , so mine will expire at 15.May.2016 , suppose i managed to go for the inetreview in Feb.2016 , will the embassy ask me to redo my medical examination again or they can give visa for the three month only ?

If you go before the medical exam expires then they should not ask you to go to another medical exam. Hope that helps.

Thanks.