Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I would like to see the form for "Certificate of legal

Customer Question

I would like to see the form for "Certificate of legal capacity of contract marriage
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Which U.S. Embassy? Have you been married before? Do you have the divorce certificate?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.