Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My permanent resident card will expire on 06/07/16

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Is it a 10 year card or a 2 year card?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am happy to hear you all about your assisting go on forward with it when will be my appoint ment at the immigration thank you sir

I need to know if it is a 2 year conditional card that is expiring or a 10 year card that is expiring.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am going home this coming April 2016 can we do my renewal asap
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
happy to talk to on the phone

Please respond to my question so I can help you. Do you have a 2 year green card that is expiring or a 10 year green card that is expiring?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ten years that is expiring on 06/07/16
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What shall I do I need to go the immigration?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok I want to talk the attorney now
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What else?

Ok. All you need to do is file an I-90. Here is the link:

http://www.uscis.gov/i-90

If by February or March you do not have the new green card, you can go to http://infopass.uscis.gov/ and make an appointment to speak to an immigration officer in person. Take a copy of the I-90 receipt and take your passport and proof of your trip. They should stamp your passport with a temporary Residency stamp and that will allow you to travel back to the U.S.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Donato. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!