Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

How can I get in contact with an immigration attorney?

Customer Question

how can I get in contact with an immigration attorney?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael,

I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

QUESTION: how can I get in contact with an immigration attorney?

ANSWER: I am an immigration attorney. I am available to answer your questions. We can do that through this interface, or by scheduling a phone call for an additional fee.

Or, if you would prefer to work with an attorney in your area, you can find a reputable one by going to www.ailalawyer.com. These attorneys are registered with and vetted by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Their disciplinary history and professional responsibility are reviewed and verified prior to being listed in that directory.

Your question was how to get in touch with an attorney. I am not sure if that means you want to get in touch with one here or one near where you live, in person. If you meant to ask for assistance with your issue here, please respond so, and then we can go from there. If you wanted to find out how to get an attorney near you, then I believe I have done that for you.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Mike,

You requested a phone call, so I sent you the offer for that. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Expert:  Expert James replied 12 months ago.

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to help you and we can close this question.

Thank you!