Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was ordered deported thru removal proceedings in 2007 but

Customer Question

i was ordered deported thru removal proceedings in 2007 but they ICE was unable to remove me from the country and i was placed on order of supervision the year i 2015 now and they stiil cant remove me. My question is how can i get some kind of status in the US and how can i go about getting a Drivers license or Id
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What country are you from that they cannot remove you? What was the way that you originally entered the U.S.? Illegally or with a visa? Which visa?

And do you have anything criminal in your background?