KUMAR PATURI ESQ
KUMAR PATURI ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience handling all types of traffic cases, tried over 175 motor vehicle cases
16356563

I have a question related to PERM recruitment requirements.

Customer Question

I have a question related to PERM recruitment requirements. In addition to running the job ad on two consecutive Sundays, and posting a Notice of Filing internally, the employer performed the following 3 forms of recruitment: 1) job post on employer's
website for 30 days; 2) job post on job search website for 30 days; 3) job ad on local newspaper for 1 day. My concern is the fact that we only run the job ad for 1 day at the local newspaper (due to the high cost). I wouldn't want that to trigger an audit.
Would you advice that we ran the job ad for longer, or perform a fourth form of recruitment? Thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KUMAR PATURI ESQ replied 1 year ago.

you may want to consider some of the other options as well,

for example, college career services, job fairs, internal recruitment, these are free and can be done fairly fast

the rules do not state how long a local paper ad has to be posted, so one day would be acceptable, for a professional position two sunday ads are required as well.

if satisfied please provide us with positive feedback, thank you