Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My name is sundus AL Abdi My question is Why I haven't

Customer Question

Hi
My name is sundus AL Abdi
My question is
Why I haven't receive my social security card
And my green card yeat
I been her since the first of November 2015
Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

How did you apply for a green card? When did you apply? Who applies for you?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you used an immigrant visa to enter the U.S., you should have gotten an I-551 stamp in your passport and that would allow you to go do Social Security to get the card. If Social Security is delaying because they are checking your status, then you should get the green card in another week or two and then you can go again to Social Security with the green card. If you do not receive the green card by the middle of December, I would go to http://infopass.uscis.gov/ and make an appointment to speak with a USCIS officer and find out what is going on.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Sundus. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!