How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Could you elaborate?. Do you mean that I have to go to a

Customer Question

Could you elaborate?. Do you mean that I have to go to a third country to meet my wife and do a new marriage certificate with a new date ? or I could just go to a third country, in the next week or so, to consummate the marriage and just have a wedding
ceremony without having to re-do the marriage certificate which was issued last month October 2015 ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

I'm not sure if your question was cut off. Can you explain your story?