Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am a citizen and I want to bring my mother to the U.S with

Customer Question

I am a citizen and I want to bring my mother to the U.S with visitor visa for my wedding soon. I need an advisor to fill the form. Thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I see your need, but I do not see a question. Can you please clarify what you are asking?

Do you need me to help you with that?

Or do you need me to help you find a place to find a good lawyer to help you with that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a citizen and I want to bring my mother to the us and I need help with tha

I understand your question. But what kind of help do you need? Can you please specify?