Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Judith, The last question I've ask was that she has already

Customer Question

Hi Judith,
The last question I've ask was that she has already returning resident visa . Should she be worry when there will move back to US for good?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sam,

I cannot access your other question thread, it was under a different account.

So you are saying your son's fiance already has an SB-1 returning resident visa and that she is using it to come later this month for Thanksgiving and then she is returning to Mexico (as I recall)?

Will she have difficulty coming back in after going back to Mexico after the Thanksgiving holiday?

When is the expected return?

How long is she staying when she enters for Thanksgiving?

Is she buying a ticket to return to the US when she departs after Thanksgiving? It might be good for her to enter on a one way ticket for Thanksgiving and then buy a round trip ticket to go back to Mexico and then to come back to the US. That shows her intent at time of departure to return.

What ties does she have to the US? What did she show the consulate to get her SB-1 visa as a returning resident?

It is often a totality of circumstances and I have so little info on her. A telephone discussion would be optimal so I can get the whole big picture.

Would you like to answer my questions and continue this session?

Judith