Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I filed a k1 visa in july and recently found out that my

Customer Question

I filed a k1 visa in july and recently found out that my fiancé is having another man file. I have documentation of their engagement and filing. I'd like to terminate my filing and make a statement about the beneficiary that will be taken consideration when she comes in front of the US consulate in the Dominican republic. Do I have any form of recourse so our government is aware of this persons character. I have the name and address of the other person filing
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Yes. Of course you should report this person because it is obvious they are just desperate to come to the U.S. and will do whatever is necessary to do it.

You can report fraud in three different ways:

1) You can go to http://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form and file the report there.

2) You can call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(###) ###-####

3) You can contact the local USCIS field office by going to http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

You should have evidence of the fraud handy in case they want to ask you questions or have you send evidence to them.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Kenneth. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.