I cannot give you samples of what other countries write.
The content has to include the following:
1. Your name; date and place of birth
2. Your passport number.
3. Your Program Sponsor; Program nmber; profession and degree level.
4. Whether you have received any government funds to pursue your J1 program in the US.
5. That Democratic Republic of the Congo has no objection to you not fulfilling your 2 year home residency requirement. (Some governments put that in consultation with the Minister of Education of similar government agency in your country)
6. That Democratic Republic of the Congo supports your request for a waiver of INA 212(e).
The case file number issued by the Waiver Review Division must appear on the NOL.
I can only provide you the criteria and not share another government's communication.
Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.