Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I was recently (last week) refused entry to the USA after

Customer Question

Good Morning, I was recently (last week) refused entry to the USA after travelling back on forth almost every weekend (fromCanada) They did a random search and pulled up that I had a conviction from 2001. I am now in the process of filing my I-192.. For questions 7 - 11 on the form how do I fill that out? I would like to get a waiver that allows me to cross all ports in the usa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What was the conviction for? What was the sentence for? Why are you taking so many trips to the U.S.? How long is each trip? How are you supporting yourself since you are not allowed to work in the U.S.?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Questions 7 to 11 have to do with the location that you want to enter the U.S., if you will come by plane, boat, car or train or bus, when you plan to come and how long you want to stay and why you are coming to the U.S.

You can find more information here:

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2003,0930-labrie.shtm

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!