Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am interested in starting a immigration document

Customer Question

I am interested in starting a immigration document preparation service business in Ohio. Are there any restrictions? Where do I go for industry analysis and reporting?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I would review all of the Unlicensed Practice of Law documents in regards ***** ***** law. Here are a few links:

http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/Boards/UPL/

http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/Boards/UPL/faq/uplfaq.asp

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4705.07

You can fill out documents, but you cannot give legal advice as to what forms a person should submit for which ever process they are looking at. For example, if a person comes to use with an I-140 for you to fill out, but you know that they should be filling out an I-130 for family-based immigration, not employment-based, you are not allowed to tell them that as this is legal advice and you are not licensed to give that advice even though you know you are correct. All you can do is tell them to speak to an attorney to make sure that the process they want fits the form they want to file. So when you do such a service, all you can do is fill out the forms that they want you to fill out for them with the information that they provide you. You have to be careful not to give legal advice.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.