Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I filed a I90 form but when it got to payment the button did

Customer Question

for Guillermo I filed a I90 form but when it got to payment the button did not work, When I look at status the file is accepted in process without the $450 payment. I have written three times to the help section, but got only one answer that I have to
pay without telling me how. How do I keep them processing my file and pay without delaying the file. The visa in passport expires in a month. They and the post office say the card was delivered. Why don't they use Fedex.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I don't do electronic filings because of such issues. Can you provide me the link that you used to fill out and file the form electronically? And also, if payment was not processed, the card would not have been made and sent. Do you have an I-90 filing receipt?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Receipt number IOE67390053 (November 2, 2015) Filed on http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-elis/e-filing-form-i-90-using-uscis-electronic-immigration-system. Receipt says Status in process. Benefit request has been accepted and under review. My problem is paying the $450.

It sounds like a technical issue and I cannot help you with a technical issue. I'd have to create an account and go through each of the steps until the end and try to process payment and I won't be able to do that for you. What I can offer you is a way to extend your stamp in your passport. Go to http://infopass.uscis.gov and make an appointment to speak to an immigration officer in person and take your receipt and explain what happened. Ask them to stamp your passport with a temporary I-551 stamp that you can use for a year to work and travel and ask them for help in paying the I-90 fee.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.