Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I am applying card lottery this year, along with my 4-year

Customer Question

I am applying for the green card lottery this year, along with my 4-year old daughter who has mild to severe autism.
Does her condition pose potential grounds for denial of a green card or residence in the United States, the way that it does in Canada or Australia?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

The US Immigration and Nationality laws have specific medical grounds and conditions that would make a person "inadmissible" or not allowed to get a green card in the US. However, autism is not on that list and would not pose potential grounds for denial of a green card here.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.