How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mexican citizen became permanent resident 1990. Became U.S.

Customer Question

Mexican citizen became permanent resident 1990. Became U.S. citizen 9-17-14. On 10-15-15, he married his Columbian fiancé in Mexico. After their honeymoon she returned to Columbia.
Q: What must they do legally in order for her to immigrate to the U.S.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Has the wife ever been in the US?

Related Immigration Law Questions