Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I'm on valid G4 visa, but my contract has ended with IGO

Customer Question

I'm on valid G4 visa, but my contract has ended with IGO where my visa derived from.
However, currently I have ongoing interviews possible recruitment more likely than not with the same IGO? How long I could stay on G4 With violating immigration rules?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. USCIS considers that 30 days is a reasonable time to depart once your contract has ended and therefore your visa is terminated.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.