Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

If my wife and went second interview at INS or immagration

Customer Question

if my wife and went for a second interview at INS or immagration and I withdrew my petition can I reenter a new petition,would be difficult for her to get her resident card
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

When was the I-130 filed? When was it withdrawn? How did you withdraw it? What did you state to withdraw it? Did you receive the letter that it was withdrawn? And did you file an I-485 with it?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You can re-file the petition (and pay for it), but they will question why you withdrew the previous one and may look more closely at your relationship for fraud. So make sure you collect even more evidence of the validity of the marriage.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!