Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My friend from Pakistan thinks that is I take s passport and

Customer Question

My friend from Pakistan thinks that is I take his passport and the card I'll explain to you to the embassy then he can come to the US . Is that true ? The document says this : Ministry of Interior , Government of Pakistan requires and requests in the name
of President Islamic Republic of Paskistan all those to whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary Director General Immigration and Passports .
C1126643
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That question about my Pakistani friend is for Guillermo J. Senmartin
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

In what type of visa?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I forward a photo ? It's a green and yellowish card

You can forward it, but I doubt it is a U.S. visa. Scan it and upload it here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I've ever done is forwarded attachments . I'm embarrassed about my lack of being able to maneuver very well . I'll ask my sister later if she can do it for me . Thank you for your time

If you have it scanned as a file, you would click on the paperclip symbol that you see above the text box and attach it as a file and it should upload like that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I will try it. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He said it's a visitors visa . Do I need to take it to the embassy in order to go forward on trying to help him? Can you give me a simple , 1,2,3 step just to get me started? This is all so confusing and a lot of info to go thru . I appreciate your help . Thank you

I doubt it is a U.S. visa and this concerns me. Have you send any money to him to help him with getting a visa, or a plane ticket or passport?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have never sent him anything . He did everything on his own . Also , says he has money saved for a flight . He works for an American company from what I understand.

Ok. Scan that and send it to me when you can. No need to respond now, just respond when you can upload the document. Thank you.